- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- Employee assistance program
Join Our “Best & Brightest” Company
Founded in 1996, Total Merchant Services has a proud history of helping business grow and manage their business through technology-based payment processing, marketing and business management solutions. Our 300+ employees are dedicated to service – to our customers, our partners, our colleagues and our community. We’re always looking for highly motivated and skilled employees – learn more about us and view our job openings below.
Total Merchant Services is a team of high-achievers who have a passion for excellence and continuous improvement. We’re also equally committed to doing the right thing, giving back to our community and having fun. We’re a 20-year-old company – with the energy and enthusiasm of a start-up. Some of the unique elements of our culture include:
Keep It Casual
Working out of our 45,000-square-foot-headquarters, our employees enjoy a casual atmosphere where we balance working hard with having fun.
Be in It to Win It
Complementing our sports memorabilia at our headquarters, tickets to sporting events are given away via lottery nearly every week, depending on the season.
Have Fun with Colleagues
From themed clothing days, birthday decorations and catered lunches to office games and company parties, we keep work fun.
Be Happy and Healthy
If you need to blow off steam or want to get in a full workout, our on-site gym has a full range of equipment as well as shower facilities.
Award-Winning, Values-Driven Company
Total Merchant Services’ many distinctions include:
- Ranked among Best Small & Medium Companies nationwide by Fortune Magazine (2016 & 2017)
- Ranked among 40 Best Places to Work in Finance & Insurance by Fortune (2016 & 2017)
- Ranked among 50 Best Companies for Working Parents by Fortune (2017)
- Ranked #7 among Best Small & Medium Workplaces in Southern California (2017)
- A Certified “Great Place to Work” (2016 & 2017)
- Ranked #31 on 100 Best Workplaces for Women list by Fortune (2016)
- A National “Best and Brightest Company to Work for” (2015 & 2016)
- A Winning Workplace by Los Angeles Daily News (2015)
- ISO of the Year by the Electronic Transactions Association (2012)
Vision and Values
Our vision is to be the premier global provider of easy-to-use business and payment solutions that can be used on any device, anywhere and anytime, and which inspire and empower our customers’ success.
Core Values: Service – Innovation –Family – Work Hard/Have Fun – Passion & Commitment – Pride – Teamwork – Casual Atmosphere – Goal-Oriented – Open & Honest Communication – Diversity – Ownership & Empowerment – Personal Growth – Community Service
Dedicated to Service
Total Merchant Services strives to provide the best possible service to all parties at all times. This theme carries through to encouraging service to the community. Our Miracle Squad regularly coordinates employee fundraisers, donations and activities aimed at helping numerous charitable and community organizations.
Total Merchant Services provides the full range of benefits you would expect including:
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Competitive pay
- Employee perks and discounts
If you have a positive attitude and willingness to learn, you’ll love being a part of our dynamic team. Total Merchant Services is looking for highly motivated and skilled individuals for the following positions:
Trust us to help you grow your business and your career.
Contact Us today!