Integrated Payment Technology for Software Developers
Our integrated payments suite includes APIs and SDKs that enable developers to integrate EMV and PCI-compliant payments into their software, app or website without spending extensive time and money. In addition to easy implementation, the suite offers generous revenue share and support for software companies.
Accept EMV-compliant payments at the point of sale with our easy SDK.
Customize your “card present” integration for EMV, NFC and swipe transactions.
Website Integration API
Easily integrate payments with an embedded web form or hosted pay page.
Online Payments API
Customize your integration for “card not present” phone, mail or online payments.
For detailed information and documentation, please visit our Developer Portal.
Complete Payment Solutions Built for Developers
With our robust set of solutions, developers can easily integrate in-person (card present) and card not present payment capabilities into their software, enabling consumers to use most all modern payment options:
- Chip and mag-stripe cards, Apple Pay, Android Pay, and other Near Field Communication (NFC) payment methods at the point of sale
- Card not present payments including transactions by phone or mail through a virtual terminal, as well as via recurring billing, electronic invoice or an ecommerce site
- Offline processing: In the event of an outage, Groovv stores transactions and processes them when service is restored.
Easily Integrate EMV-Compliant, Card Present Payments
Traditional integrated payment solutions transfer cardholder data from the point of sale (POS) card terminal to the software or app, placing the burden of meeting EMV and PCI requirements on developers. In contrast, integrated payments solution encrypts card data at the terminal, keeping EMV and PCI compliance “out of scope.”
- Sensitive card data is encrypted and routed directly to the payment host
- EMV & PCI compliance are kept out of scope for the developer
- Transactions work seamlessly within the workflow of the software
Seamless Integration for Online and Omni-Channel Payments
Our “card not present” solutions help with such things as integrating payments into a website or enabling recurring billing. Developers can also combine our in-store and online payments solutions to deliver integrated omni-channel payments. Full customization can be achieved with our Online Payments API.
- A website ePayment form uses a web post to submit payment details to a gateway URL. It can also be used for recurring billing, ACH and e-check payments.
- An alternative is a cloud-hosted payment page, where the hosted pay page gathers payment details.
- Another eCommerce solution is to integrate using approved shopping carts
- In all three cases, PCI compliance is kept out of scope for the developer
Free EMV/NFC-Enabled Terminals
Merchant customers of our POS or business management software partners receive a free EMV/NFC-enabled terminal with their integrated solution for card present transactions. There are two options, based on merchant needs.
Save Time, Save Money and Earn Revenue Share
|WiFi/Wireless Payment Device:
Great for businesses that accept transactions in multiple locations.
|Grow Your Revenue
Developers gain a generous payment processing revenue share on every transaction made by their software customers.
|Turnkey Marketing Solutions
We offer customized marketing tools to help build awareness of your integrated payment solution and drive growth.
Help Your Customers Save Time and Money
Your merchants receive a free terminal (for card present payments) that is EMV-compliant and NFC-enabled, allowing them to accept all payment types.
|Great Rates and No-Term Contract
Your customers have no risk with guaranteed low processing rates, no long-term contract and no termination fees.
Full Data Security for You and Your Customers
With Integrated Payments, you’ll provide customers complete data security.
- EMV Compliance: EMV smart cards are embedded with a chip that interacts with our payment device, and cardholder data in encrypted at the device.
- Tokenization: Cardholder data is replaced by digital tokens, eliminating the storage of sensitive cardholder data in the software application.
- PA-DSS 3.0 Out of Scope: Payment applications are rendered out-of-scope, eliminating cumbersome PCI validation requirements.
- PCI Compliance: Simplified PCI compliance with online access to security questionnaires, network scans and custom security profiles.
- Transport Layer Security: As applications communicate with each other, layered security keeps data private.
- Fraud Control Stack: Our fraud module includes multiple layers to eliminate fraudulent transactions and deliver credit card security.
Hear It from Our Partners
“Since it places PCI and EMV compliance out of scope, Groovv SDK saved us time and money that would have been required to integrate payments with our software. Now our optometrists have a fully compliant, affordable payment solution that seamlessly integrates with their payment workflow, eliminating double data entry and saving them time.”
Adam Thomas, Manager of Certified Partners – Eyefinity