This candidate will be a primary technical resource for the field sales force. You will be responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate for our products. This candidate will also be responsible for Service Delivery.
- The Sales Engineer must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
- Able to identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
- Able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- As for service Delivery you will be engaged at the account level in providing visibility, service reviews and reporting through all phases of the implementation life cycle, as well as working closely with other TMS teams to ensure that all changes to a customer’s environments are smoothly carried out while meeting capacity needs and service level agreements.
- Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements
- Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements. Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in software sales and knowledge of technology. Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, and when submitting reports.
- 3-5+ years relevant experience in vendor sales
- Experience and familiarity of our products and line of business a plus
- A B.S. in Computer Science or a related field is strongly preferred
- Service Delivery Experience REQUIRED