Improve Customer Loyalty and Keep Your Business Growing
From food trucks and cafes to quick-serve restaurants and fine dining establishments, it can be difficult to build and keep a strong customer base. With Total Merchant Services, you can provide customers the convenience and security of all the ways to pay, while gaining access to marketing and management programs to help your business grow.
“Our mobile presence is important to us and Groovv Offers is a great tool for managing and building that, and it’s really convenient to work with a Groovv marketing coach who can implement things we haven’t had time to do yet.”
– The Slaw Dogs
Low Payment Processing Rates
At Total Merchant Services, we understand that you want to make a profit on every transaction. That’s why we offer the lowest processing rates in the industry. Learn more.
Free Terminals and Readers
Don’t spend big bucks on the equipment needed to take customers’ credit and debit card payments. Total Merchant Services provides equipment to you at no cost. Learn more.
Point of Sale Systems
Accept all payment types with the added benefits of inventory management, tipping, check splitting, order ahead options and business intelligence software – all in an attractive, compact system that’s easy to set up and use. Learn more.
To complement on-site sales, Groovv Online Payments enables you to accept telephone, mail order and online payments for packaged goods and more. Give your customers the full range of options while making payment processing easy and seamless. Learn more.
Which Payment Solution is Right for You?
Food Trucks and Mobile Sales
Food trucks and mobile or occasional food service providers can see their sales increase dramatically when they are able to accept credit cards and other payment types.
- If you provide occasional traveling food service at bake sales or events, our Payment Jack solution will help turn your smartphone or tablet into a mobile credit card reader for magnetic stripe cards.
- If mobile food sales is your regular business, then an Ingenico iWL255 wireless credit card reader will enable you to accept all payment types, including gift cards. You can even print receipts.
- If mobile food sales is your established business and you want additional capabilities like inventory management, tipping, check splitting and robust sales analytics software, then the Groovv POS Flex system provides an easy, affordable and fully mobile solution.
Bakeries, Cafes, Fast Casual and Quick Service Restaurants
- If you haven’t been accepting credit card, NFC or chip card payments, you can get started quickly with a free VX 520 or iCT220 countertop terminal. If you need more mobility, an iCT 255 wireless terminal provides all the benefits of countertop terminal, without the cord. All three of these terminals accept all payment types and provide receipt printing.
- Most all restaurants would benefit greatly from the capabilities of the Groovv POS system, with features including inventory management, tipping, check splitting and robust sales analytics software. Options include the Groovv POS Flex for portability and affordability, as well as the Groovv POS All In One, which includes a built-in receipt printer and scanner. Both solutions offer convenient add-ons like a kitchen printer.
Grow Your Sales
Email and social media are tremendously powerful marketing vehicles that you cannot afford to ignore. With Groovv Offers, you can use these tools to bring in new guests while increasing visits from loyal customers. Learn more.
Thank your steady customers with free meals, discounts and other promotions. Our programs help make building and maintaining customer loyalty easy. Learn more.
Gift Card Offering
Beloved by those who give and receive them alike, gift cards are a great way to spread the word about your great food and service. Learn more.
Manage Your Business
Sell Smarter with Groovv POS
To optimize your business, our Groovv Point of Sale (POS) solution provides powerful software to help you categorize offerings, manage your inventory, split checks, handle tips and track business performance. Financial reporting will show you what’s selling when, and built-in marketing tools can help you manage customer profiles and outreach. Learn more.
At Total Merchant Services, we can help you get the quick cash you need with minimum fuss. Learn more.
The Groovv Transactions portal can take the guesswork out of your business performance, helping you measure and project your sales. Groovv POS customers also receive powerful back office reporting tools, so you can set your business up for optimal success and customer satisfaction.